OHS & HR Management Systems
- Hosting and support for Moodle Learning Management Systems (affordable customisable online learning for SMEs)
- Management Systems Health and safety auditing services
- Health and safety management systems implementation
- Health and safety planning
- Emergency planning
- Emergency response training (online and classroom)
- Health and safety committee training (online and classroom)
- Health and Safety training for officers, managers and supervisors (online and classroom)
- Health and safety and EEO Awareness (bullying, /harassment, discrimination) training
- Online Induction and Training Design
- Training and Education (including delivery of TAE40116 Cert IV Training and Assessment via Plenty Training and professional development courses via Wizard Corporate Training)
- Tutoring for TAE40116 Cert IV Training and Assessment including TAEASS502
We are proud to be delivering WorkSafe Victoria’s free OHS Essentials consultation service. This involves visits to your workplace to help you identify hazards and provide a practical safety action plan. We check-in with you over 12-months, to gauge how you’re tracking with the plan. The service is a great way to receive free, confidential, independent and tailored advice to manage safety at your workplace. The program is available to small and medium employers, registered for WorkCover insurance. Sole traders with contractors may also be eligible, but must be registered for WorkCover insurance.
OHS&HR Management Systems Pty Ltd has a hosted Moodle learning space SAFETYINDUCT where inductions and courses can be added and your staff and contractors can enrol and undertake these courses. You can have your own affordable Moodle site or sub-site and provide customised online learning for your employees and contractors and we can provide the support you need to get it all happening.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.